Professor Mohamed Mostafa Lotayef Executive president of the Egyptian Health Council, met with the Supreme Committee for Guidelines for the Specialty of Ophthalmology and Surgery to discuss the work plan and draw a road map for developing guidelines for the specialty of Ophthalmology and Surgery. Dr. Hani Salah Mohamed Nasr was chosen as Chairman of the Committee.
The committee is composed of:
• Prof. Hani Salah Mohamed Nasr - Full-time Professor at the Ramadan Memorial Institute.
• Prof. Essam Ali Al-Toukhi - Professor at Cairo University.
• Prof. Muhammad Salah El-Din Zaatar - Full-time Professor at the Ramadan Memorial Institute.
• Doctor Brigade / Ahmed Ibrahim Al-Sayed Al-Ashry - Doctor Brigade of the International Medical Center.
• Prof. Hatem Gamal Ammar - Professor of Medicine, Sohag.
• Prof. Rania Gamal El-Din Zaki - Professor at Ain Shams University.
• Prof. Weam Mohamed Ahmed Obaid - Professor at Ain Shams University.
• Prof. Tariq Mounir Shaarawy - Professor at the University of Geneva, Switzerland.
• Prof. Maged Maher Salib Rushdi - Professor at the Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University.
• Dr. Abdel Salam Mohsen Abdel Salam - Assistant Professor, Cairo University.
• Dr. Karim Abdel Hamid Rizk - Assistant Professor, Eye Research Institute.
• Dr. Fayrouz Muhammad Abu Al-Azayem - Lecturer at Cairo University.
• Dr. Alia Ahmed Farag Ahmed - Lecturer at Cairo University.
• Dr. Ayman Mohieddin Al-Ghunaimi - teacher at the Ramadan Memorial Institute.